Win a private jet flight to Ibiza
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following T&Cs before entering the competition.
1. The promoter is: XJC Limited. Registered office is Larch House Parklands Business Park, Forest Road, Denmead, Waterlooville, Hampshire, England, PO7 6XP
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Starting date for entry will be September 13th 2018 at 15:00 BST.
4. Closing date for entry will be September 15th 2018 at 18:00 BST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. The winner must be a UK resident and 18 years of age.
6. All passengers must hold valid passports at time of travel.
7. The free flight is for one way only. Luton airport (EGGW) London to Ibiza (LEIB) Spain. It is the responsibility of the winner and their selected guests to arrange accommodation, return flights and any other associated costs that may be incurred.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. In the event of any technical issue with the aircraft. The promoter will offer an alternative flight within 12 months of the closing date. This may be a different aircraft, destination and number of passengers permitted.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
12. The prize are not transferable.
13. Winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.
14. The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within 2 hours (120 minutes) of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 hour (60 minutes) we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation. The winner will be contacted solely to arrange the prize. No data will be retained after the flight.
18. The winner must document the flight via the means of Instagram posts and stories tagging the promoter.
19. If for any reason beyond the promoters control the aircraft is diverted from any destination agreed and stated to another destination, the flight shall be deemed to be complete when the aircraft arrives at that other destination.
20. The Captain of the aircraft shall have absolute discretion; To refuse any passenger(s), baggage or cargo; To decide what load may be carried on the aircraft and how it shall be distributed; To decide whether and when a flight may be safely undertaken and where and when the aircraft should be landed.
21. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the English law.
23. Flights performed by XJC Limited are under EU-OPS AOC GB2220 and Operating Licence OL/B/478 issued 5th April 2013
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.