CONTINUING AIRWORTHINESS MANAGER
Xclusive Jets is an exciting charter operator based in Southampton International Airport, United Kingdom. To help continue to grow Xclusive's excellent reputation, we are looking for a Continuing Airworthiness Manager to join our operations team.
Continuing Airworthiness Manager
Monday - Friday
(On call required)
Xclusive Jets is a private jet charter company based in Segensworth, Fareham. We pride ourselves on providing a service beyond expectation, achieved through a desire to anticipate and fulfil the evolving needs of our clients. We offer a variety of services across our fleet, flying all over the world.
We are currently on an exciting journey, with rapid growth plans over the coming months to grow our fleet. As a result, we have an opportunity for an experienced Continuing Airworthiness Manager to take responsibility for managing the EASA Part M activities.
In this position, the successful candidate will need to meet the strict EASA qualification criteria to be presented to the CAA for interview and their acceptance in order to meet the requirement for a Form 4 post-holder.
- Oversee all Part M activities
- Regulation and Publication knowledge and reviews, to keep the organisations activities up to date and maintain compliance
- Maintain an up to date Exposition and approved Maintenance Programmes
- Prepare and execute internal and third-party audits and hold liaison meetings
- Oversight of Part 145 maintenance activities as it applies to the organisation
- Product technical support
- Management and oversight of the records archives system
- Sound working knowledge and administration of CAMP record system
- Generation and distribution of project estimates
- Aircraft maintenance, input planning and scheduling, co-ordination with Part 145’s
the perfect candidate
- Knowledge of Part M and Part 145
- Be familiar with the requirements of SMS and Human Factors as applied to Part M
- Knowledge of Citation, King Air, Falcon, Hawker 800 and legacy aircraft and their maintenance programmes
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and processes
- Computer literate, Google Docs, Word, Excel and CAMP experience
- Highly organised and copes well under pressure
- Ability to manage others and work within a team environment
- Previous Form 4 post holder desirable
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to join our team, please apply now with your CV.