Xclusive JetS holds the stand alone EASA Part M Subpart G/I approval from the UK CAA, UK.MG.0177.
This approval is in the process of being extended to introduce the support to the European General Aviation industry, not just to the executive aircraft audience.
Xclusive Jets has amassed experience in this developing sector and under the guidance of EASA and the CAA acknowledges that it can pass and use this experience in other areas of aviation.
"For some time I have seen the move from EASA to capture all parts of aviation into a controlled environment, whereby better, and more professional help can be given to our friends in the GA world. Safety of flight is paramount howsoever large or small and powerful an aeroplane may be."
Steve loveridge, director
Holding many global aviation authority approvals, including, EASA Part M and Bermuda OTARS 39, Xclusive Jets offers Continuing Airworthiness Management for its own fleet of business jet aircraft as well as to those aircraft owners and operators who only want the CAMO service, both commercial and non-commercial.
Our Services Include
- Scheduled Maintenance Planning
- Tracking of scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance
- Service Bulletin and Airworthiness Directive implementation
- Warranty programme management and aircraft registration
- Re-registration advice and management
- Certificate of Airworthiness support including technical reviews and surveys
- EASA Part M ARC extension and recommendation*
- Approved repair and Mod. Management
- Maintenance Programme compilation
- Development and management
- Workpack issue, Part 145 MO liaison
- Audited Quality Management System oversight to all activities